Fantasy Football 2012/2013 Season Sign Up

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Are you Hughton!

Are you Hughton!!

Are you Hughton in disguise????

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I thought Lewis Park was always behind you anyway...........................on account of him starting 2 weeks into the season.
wink.gif

No, he'd overtaken me last week.
smiley-laughing.gif
I did okay this week.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Are you Hughton!

Are you Hughton!!

Don't mention him! He don't know what his doing!
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Are you Hughton!

Are you Hughton!!

smiley-smile.gif

Well.......I'm saying nothing, but..........no. I'm saying nothing.
wink.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Are you Hughton!

Are you Hughton!!

smiley-smile.gif

Well.......I'm saying nothing, but..........no. I'm saying nothing.
wink.gif

I thought I would go for a change of tactics, Hughton on the other hand has dismantled a good squad, and don't have a clue!
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Give him time gel, have faith, he'll have you back in the championship before you know it.
shifty.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Give him time gel, have faith, he'll have you back in the championship before you know it.
shifty.gif

smiley-laughing.gif
I just wish we had promoted within our old management team. Someone like Ian Culverhouse, now we are on a serious slippery slope - again! :cry:

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Looks like everybody had a quiet week.

Swapped a crock for a sickie so that was a complete waste of time. |(

Need to keep some transfers now so i'm stuck with him

Must say Chelsea are looking very strong!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

You're doing very well Bertie1, just outside the top 3000 overall is excellent.

I'm still on your coat tails, got rid of a couple of Man City players that were not doing the business, so hopefully things will improve a bit.

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks BBB I'm doing ok but I've checked the leaders and they're 150 points and 15 goals away!!

Can't blame you for shifting city players.

We've run hot and cold (mostly lukewarm) so far this season but bound to go on a run sooner or later. :pray:

I think accumulated bans are due all around in PL so should make things interesting,I expect a few missing players over the next couple of weeks so hope the rest can made up for it.

Had a couple of own goals as well over last 2-3 weekends so need to weather next few weeks.

Hopefully still be at the top. but only take a couple of average weeks and it'll close up. :grin:

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Is it too late to join ? I have only just seen this - can I sign up please ? I already have a team so as long as you will accept me Im in ?

Cheers

Apologies - ignore the above, I thought this was the official Premier league fantasy game - I am in that one but do not have a registered Telegraph team.

However, if anyone wanted to create an official Premier league one I would join straight away ? Anyone out there got a registered team ? If so perhaps we could start a new thread ?

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
havn't checked my team for a while but today noticed the shape...4-5-1.....i didnt do that,and as for playing a center back as a leftback...wtf? :rofl:

D

Deleted member 2457

GSB said:
havn't checked my team for a while but today noticed the shape...4-5-1.....i didnt do that,and as for playing a center back as a leftback...wtf? :rofl:

Lol.
smiley-laughing.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Maybe, maybe not.
wink.gif

But the player I swapped him for has scored more over the last few weeks, in fact both transfers have worked so far.

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Glad it worked out but I don't find scoring an issue,it's keeping clean sheets that just hasn't happened!

In the Super 16 for my team another player scored 85 points yesterday alone so they must be getting 20 + for defence!!

Best i've managed is 70. :wall:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

You're doing very well now Bertie1, overall position is 1209, and leading our league by 54 points now.
clap.gif

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello BBB.

Cheers,yes it's all going rather well,in fact much better than expected TBH.

Lucky to have picked some scoring players from the off + 3 of them are very cheap and I am in the 7 hundreds in the golden boot at the mo'.

There are a couple of movers though,coming from lower down.Delias had some good points and Scrubbers as well.

Will only take a couple of bad weeks for things to get closer. and your not too far behind either.

Still can't get good points out of the defence though. :wall:

Be nice if a couple of others chipped in on the forum though to tell us their sufferings or joy but yes it's going very well. :cheers:

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Scrubbers is right up your chuff now BBB,he's had a very good few weeks!

He's in my super16 as well, he's on the way up in that and I play him this weekend.

You're going to have to get out the coaches manual to fend him off and I might too.

Standings after the next 2 weeks will be interesting!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Well Bertie 1, it seems there's no-one anywhere near my chuff now.
eek.gif

But I seem to be closing in on your chuff, just 57 points behind now.
wink.gif

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Well BBB looks like you're safe in second now but can you overtake me?

We're into 'Fergie time', I can hear the fat lady clearing her throat and the ref's looking at his watch!

If you've got any impact subs to throw in now's the time! :p

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm coming for you Bertie, and I still have an ace up my sleeve.
razz.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts