Fantasy Football 2013/2014

• Thread starter BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I guess it's getting near enough to the start of the season to seriously think about fantasy football again.

There has been mention of doing a different one this season, but personally, I'm quite happy doing the Telegraph one.

You get one free team, it's easy to use, and there's money to be won, so why change?

What does everyone else think?

D

Deleted member 2457

I am in.
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:

Do you think we should stick with the Telegraph league, or move to the official premier league fantasy football as suggested by a couple of others?

Personally, I'm quite happy with the Telegraph league, and can't see any reason to change.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:

Do you think we should stick with the Telegraph league, or move to the official premier league fantasy football as suggested by a couple of others?

Personally, I'm quite happy with the Telegraph league, and can't see any reason to change.

I am not sure, which one is this?

http://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/

Have you got the links?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:

Have you got the links?

Judging by the name on the link, I'm guessing it's the Telegraph one gel.
grin.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:

Have you got the links?

Judging by the name on the link, I'm guessing it's the Telegraph one gel.
grin.gif

I am happy with that one.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

This one is free to play:

http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk/

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
I think I have managed to do two teams!
smiley-smile.gif

I only seem to be in control of one of them though, strange because both are in the WHF league! :?

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello BBB.

Yes Mr Chairman I have indeed put my name in the frame for another round.

Hopefully a few more will join in before the season gets going and make it bit more fun.

In the meantime I will make the most of being champion for another week or so.

Cheers for getting it going BBB and good luck all. :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

You'll be the champion all season Bertie, not just another week.

I can let you into a secret about my team, there will be no Suarez this season, because if what I'm wishing for comes true, he'll find it very difficult to play with two broken legs.
grin.gif

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes....Suarez,but then we've always known he was a bit of a c**t!

Fantastic player but would probably end up like Tony Montana given the chance and the right enviroment.

Still,it looks like he is staying so bad luck on that.

Best you go with that Rooney,he looks like a nice boy and he's a million quid cheaper. ;)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Bertie1 said:
Yes....Suarez,but then we've always known he was a bit of a c**t!

Fantastic player but would probably end up like Tony Montana given the chance and the right enviroment.

Still,it looks like he is staying so bad luck on that.

Best you go with that Rooney,he looks like a nice boy and he's a million quid cheaper. ;)

He's also fat and on a rapid downward spiral

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

smile.png

I do think it's a little harder this season to get a great eleven, values have definitely risen, but I'm still happy with what I've got.

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Values have gone stupid given the budget is still the same and especially given that the most expensive players have gone up in value.

I bought Carzorla and Michu at half the price last year!

I'm pretty happy with my lot but will need a couple of hunches to work out well.

But not these two:

igor.jpg

igor.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

There are two or three that I may still change before the season starts, and like you, I'm hoping a couple of lower value hunches work out well.

Good luck, and let's hope we get a few more people involved.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Im in like Flynn, much harder to pick a team this year as well. I have a few wild cards in my team to try and keep in budget which could go either way.....hmm time will tell.

D

Deleted member 2457

My extra team seems to have disapeared from the league now! :O

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts