Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
My extra team seems to have disapeared from the league now! :O

Don't worry gel, it was never going to win, too many Norwich players.
shifty.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
My extra team seems to have disapeared from the league now! :O

Don't worry gel, it was never going to win, too many Norwich players.
shifty.gif

I know, I was worried I was going to get the wooden spoon!
smiley-laughing.gif

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I have been away on hols but I am back now and have just signed up and entered your league.

I have missed the first week of points / fixtures but basically I am giving you all a chance (ha ha) before my team thrusts itself to the top of the league.

Must say though - I dont like this version - it's not as presentable or slick as the official Premier League one but being competitive and hopefully enjoying the banter did not want to miss out.

I have commented on the other thread about the official one and would be quite happy to set a league up on that one if anyone was still interested ? If you have not done a team, it's not too late (except like me on this league you would obviously lose the first weeks of points).

Happy to have joined though but it is food for thought. Let me know your feedback.

This one btw - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thought as chairman I'd better keep you all up to date on the WHF league during this international break.

Well, I'm top.
razz.gif

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello BBB.

Well,well.If I recall you had a couple of weeks at the top early last season but that didn't get you anywhere and you got a jolly good spanking.
Let's see if you can maintain this early form,or are you Cardiff in disguise.

Apologies to any Cardiff City fans,you were superb against us (Man City).......b@st@rds.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Alantiggger said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thought as chairman I'd better keep you all up to date on the WHF league during this international break.

Well, I'm top.
razz.gif

I'm third BBB... and have scored twice your own team's goal tally ... :)

More goals, but less points Mr Tigger. What do points make? Prizes!!!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Bertie1 said:
Hello BBB. Well,well.If I recall you had a couple of weeks at the top early last season but that didn't get you anywhere and you got a jolly good spanking. Let's see if you can maintain this early form,or are you Cardiff in disguise. Apologies to any Cardiff City fans,you were superb against us (Man City).......b@st@rds.

Well Bertie, I've hardly scored any goals, but I'm still ahead of the pack. Just think what will happen when the goals start going in.

You could give me a spanking now Bertie, as from your lowly position, all you can see is my ar$e.
grin.gif

Bertie1

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Ahem BBB,
May I draw your attention to an earlier statement of yours:

'You'll be the champion all season Bertie, not just another week.'

So less of your 'cheek' and a bit more respect please.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Congratulation to Bertie1, the winner for the 2nd season in a row of the WHF Fantasy Football League.

I have to admit to losing interest a little this season, probably due to the fact that I didn't do that well.

Thanks to all that entered and tried to dethrone Bertie, there's always next season. :pray:

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Congrats Bertie (again) :grin:

Finished 3rd which isn't to bad, made a few dodgy choices to start with and run out of subs well before the end. As a Brucie bonus I did end up winning the 2nd half of the super 16s, don't know how that happened. Won a free go on the world cup

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts