2009-2010 Fantasy Football - the WHF league is now open!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Your chance to win prizes and thrash your fellow Forum members - and What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision staff - by joining this year's Fantasy Football league!

Our colleagues at FourFourTwo, in collaboration with the Telegraph's celebrated FF League, have created us a Super League. If you're already signed up to the Telegraph's league, join in - or sign up today. The first 15 to join will have their £6 entry-fee refunded.

Once you've picked your team, click on the Super League tab on the right-hand side of the screen, click "Join", and here are the details you'll need:

League Name: WHAT HIFI LEAGUE
League PIN: 9006659

And remember, as well as competing for our monthly/annual prizes, you'll be entered into both the FourFourTwo and Telegraph leagues, with more chances to win.

So, get picking your team and let battle commence!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Tried to follow the link and cannot get it to work (almost certainly me that doing something wrong). Used both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and keep getting the same error messeage, 404 The resource cannot be found.

Can others please try and then get back to me.

Best regards

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Shaken Not Stirred 's manager Mr.Bond is back for another season
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I swear we haven't barred you, Steve, in case you win again
emotion-2.gif

No idea why you're having problems - i'll check with FourFourTwo to see if there are any reported issues.

Anyone else having problems logging on?

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
emotion-2.gif

I've heard that one before
emotion-4.gif
, your just trying to give us a bit of a head start before Steve overtakes us arn't you Clare. My £5 is in the post btw
emotion-2.gif

Worked ok for me, one slight issue I have is that it keeps swapping the
position of one of my midfielders and puts him on the wing. Odd as I
have tried swapping it 3 times now but it still defaults back for some
unknown reason.

For my numpty question of the day, does it matter what position you play a midfielder for instance. My problem above being a good example, Lampard plays midfield (I think) so does it matter if he's out on the left wing ? Just incase I can't get the player positions sorted out.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
emotion-2.gif

No idea why you're having problems - i'll check with FourFourTwo to see if there are any reported issues.

Anyone else having problems logging on?

I've managed to get registered with no problem this morning, so my team is in, and looks like i got there just in time, squeezing in at number 15.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:We've just added a few extra spaces - room for 20 free!

Just joined - looks like there's still some places left in the 20.....

A

Anonymous

Hi there, would I be able to join the league, even though I'm a newbie to the forum?

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare, my team Hifi Highflyers are in hopefully. Good luck all
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

I'm in and 5th!
emotion-2.gif
(okay only one weekend gone and I already made transfers!)

s h 1 t on the villa is my team. No prizes for guessing who I support
emotion-1.gif

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
And I'm first! Talk about beginner's luck!
emotion-10.gif

Best make the most of it now (hence the post) - it won't last! Well, if Arsenal score 6 in every game in the PL this season maybe it will...

Now, transfers - what's THAT all about?
emotion-43.gif

A

Anonymous

You get up to 30 transfers a season but a maximum of 5 a month. I should really save these for injuries or lengthy suspensions but I'm getting an itchy mouse finger every time one of my players doesn't get me any points. What kind of a manager would I be? One bad game and I dump your ass in the reserves
emotion-3.gif

No more transfers.........................for a week or 2 I swear!!
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Daveee:

You get up to 30 transfers a season but a maximum of 5 a month. I should really save these for injuries or lengthy suspensions but I'm getting an itchy mouse finger every time one of my players doesn't get me any points. What kind of a manager would I be? One bad game and I dump your ass in the reserves
emotion-3.gif

No more transfers.........................for a week or 2 I swear!!
emotion-1.gif

Slight correction... there is no limit of 5 transfers a month in the game, you can use the 30 transfers at any time. But yes as Daveee says try not to use them all up before the end of August
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts