WHF Fantasy Football League 2010-2011 - sign up now!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
I don't know how you can score 135 and the like, maybe some insider knowledge or something, or just plane jammy!

Could be one of us next week, fingers x'd for the WHF league.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Oo, its up. Just had a gander and Manager of the Month is done. Congratulations to everyone and commiseration's (little gloat) but seriously well done everyone were up to 413 in the rankings as a league so lets keep going, lets keep chasing the No.1 spot and make it ours!

Good luck for everyone next month.......

emotion-2.gif

Mr Parsons, your going backwards!!!!
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

shooter69:Oo, its up. Just had a gander and Manager of the Month is done. Congratulations to everyone and commiseration's (little gloat) but seriously well done everyone were up to 413 in the rankings as a league so lets keep going, lets keep chasing the No.1 spot and make it ours! Good luck for everyone next month.......
emotion-2.gif
Mr Parsons, your going backwards!!!!
emotion-1.gif

Congrats
emotion-21.gif

What did you win then? Also where does it tell you that you have won manager of the month, so i can have a look?

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And there's me thinking I had until Friday to sort out a prize
emotion-7.gif

Congrats Shooter69
emotion-19.gif
- i'll post a separate email with the scores-on-the-door plus prize info on Friday - i'll be back in office then.

In the meantime, if you could email me (via Contact Us link at bottom of this page; mark for my attention with subject Fantasy Football league) with the best address to send your goodies too, that'd be great.
emotion-21.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
gel:
Also where does it tell you that you have won manager of the month, so i can have a look?

My leagues then click Roll Of Honour.

Thanks Gel.
emotion-1.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
And there's me thinking I had until Friday to sort out a prize
emotion-7.gif

Congrats Shooter69
emotion-19.gif
- i'll post a separate email with the scores-on-the-door plus prize info on Friday - i'll be back in office then.

In the meantime, if you could email me (via Contact Us link at bottom of this page; mark for my attention with subject Fantasy Football league) with the best address to send your goodies too, that'd be great.
emotion-21.gif

Will do and thank you clare.
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

shooter69:gel:

Also where does it tell you that you have won manager of the month, so i can have a look?

My leagues then click Roll Of Honour. Thanks Gel.
emotion-1.gif

Thanks
emotion-21.gif
i have never seen that before, so i am guessing you win nothing for manager of the week right?

I have a feeling you are going to take some catching
emotion-21.gif

I don't think i have hit top form yet, i seem to also change my team alot, you must have had some killer weeks.
emotion-21.gif

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Just used up another 5 transfers, only 22 left
emotion-3.gif
...... and now only 21 left on my other team. Mr Bond had a few words with some of my players and were never seen again, my new players better perform or they may be taken round back and given both barrels.

A

Anonymous

Some good scoring so far guys and girls
emotion-1.gif
Congrats to all winners thus far

The defence of my title has been a bit of a non-event! Things can only get better as they say hehe

D

Deleted member 2457

I am pretty sure i have just won team of the month, (i only discovered the montly table over the weekend),
emotion-2.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Any chance someone could confirm if i have or not? I am not entirely sure here.

I think Clare might be on holiday this week so i am not sure what to do.

Thanks alot
emotion-21.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Yes it looks like you have.
emotion-21.gif

Congratulations and enjoy your goodies.
emotion-1.gif

So the race is on again, things have got a bit tight on the transfer front but will have a go for month 3, good luck everyone...

D

Deleted member 2457

shooter69:Yes it looks like you have.
emotion-21.gif
Congratulations and enjoy your goodies.
emotion-1.gif
So the race is on again, things have got a bit tight on the transfer front but will have a go for month 3, good luck everyone...

Brilliant, thanks for letting me know Shooter
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

Cheers mate
emotion-21.gif

I think i may have to wait until Clare gets back off holiday though.

Same here my transfer front is running thin.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:

I'm back!

Congrats, gel
emotion-19.gif

Give me a few days to sort out some goodies, and i'll post up details here.
emotion-2.gif

That is great, thanks alot Clare
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

by god you're on a roll gel, on top of you're canny wheeler dealing you're winning prizes too
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

who knows what hidden treasures clare will fish out of the whfi goodie bag for you
emotion-11.gif
, i bet you can't wait to find out
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:

by god you're on a roll gel, on top of you're canny wheeler dealing you're winning prizes too
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

who knows what hidden treasures clare will fish out of the whfi goodie bag for you
emotion-11.gif
emotion-5.gif

I know i can't believe it Max, Max i have two teams one came first and the other second for this month so i hoping for something extra special
emotion-1.gif
just joking, but yeah i have definitely been looking forward to it.

Cheers mate
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:maxflinn:

emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

emotion-11.gif
emotion-5.gif

I know i can't believe it Max, Max i have two teams one came first and the other second for this month so i hoping for something extra special
emotion-1.gif
just joking, but yeah i have definitely been looking forward to it.

Cheers mate
emotion-21.gif

so you had the forecast? well done
emotion-21.gif
.. god knows what you'll win for that
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Have we still got one more week before this months winner?

Also Clare can you give me a heads up when i can expect my prizes?

Thanks alot.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm still waiting on JD's CD (but then he has been - literally - working round the clock lately...); will send on the other prizes and post on the CD at a later date. Sorry for the wait!

And yes, next weekend marks next prize deadline

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:

I'm still waiting on JD's CD (but then he has been - literally - working round the clock lately...); will send on the other prizes and post on the CD at a later date. Sorry for the wait!

And yes, next weekend marks next prize deadline

Many thanks and no probs
emotion-21.gif

Good, my teams need a little time to sort themselves out, been a pretty terrible month.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts