why do digital recordings still sound better on vinyl than CD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
stevebrock said:
lightten up mate, were all brand whores at the end of the day

I'm in a fantastic mood at the mo. Got my new Alfa 159 sitting outside the bungalow; business is going great and I'm basking in the magnificence of the new speakers... oh and Christmas is nearly here.

Regards the speakers, they are way better than I ever expected: The Leema is unrecognisable in its presentation, subtlety, definition and overall soundstage. The other reason why I won't mention them is, as far as I know, no-one on here has heard them, or ever likely to. Consequently I believe few have actually auditioned them, although the brand is well known and liked. Don't think WHFI have even tested them in any guise, could be wrong on the count.

That's more than I wanted to divulge. There you go... :grin:

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
This is the main reason why I've posted less and less recently.

the ones who used really appreciate others equipement have either gone or post rarely.

Ah I get the 'no reveal' now. Come back all you, 'wow fantastic speakers mate I'm dead jealous ' posters.

Then after he has sat in his glow of smugness for a while he will tell us what they are.

And then we can rip em to bits,lol. :twisted:

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
No point. This is the main reason why I've posted less and less recently.

the ones who used really appreciate others equipement have either gone or post rarely.

Just enjoy your Regas (and the forthcoming Saturn-R)

Oh well, I may as well go back to being my ignorant, unhelpful self! ;)

CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:
No point. This is the main reason why I've posted less and less recently.

Just enjoy your Regas (and the forthcoming Saturn-R)

Oh well, I may as well go back to being my ignorant, unhelpful self! ;)

Not aimed at you. Perhaps I'm just very cynical. I wouldn't think twice about posting a thread about a replacement product, but increasingly, some posters try and give clever answers when I'd rather they didn't bother.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts