what kind of product is the best in a price at 10000Norwegian kroner ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have bw dm603 s3 and i think i have to change them to the summer , i got a nad 372 and a 525 nad cd player and qed cables and im, afraid to miss the midle tone if i change them ? , what kind of produkt should i be looking at instead of bw if i going to go for another produkt ? , i dont want dali, or cv , i think jbl is good speakers but is that like bowers? . or what ?

A

Anonymous

well i like allot of acoustick musick jazz rock , metal a litle metal not so much hmm, allot of blues like jimi hendrix and yeh some pop base ust a small part of it hmm, but mostly blues and if i said a budget on 15000 norwegian kroner ? what would u go for ?
i dont like the look on dali and that u cant angel them i must have a speaker i can angel , and i mean midle tone becouse bowers got allot of midle tone in the speakers . i dont want to loose that . i love middle tone and a punchy acoustick base . what should i go for ? bowers 804s ? or another ? produkt ?

A

Anonymous

im in Bod› we got hifi-klubben and hifi center kjeden , hifi-klubben selling bowers dali and denon and nad etc, when hifi center kjeden selling system audio and jbl etc .
im sitting 4 meters from my speakers , i ust want the best sound of an ok price , i like my 603 but , ok if im nott going to sell them what should i do to get the best of them? best sound ? . should i put som acoustic plates behind them or heng acoustic plates in the wall behind them what should i do u can add me on msn and i send u a picture nad_372@hotmail.com and we have a talk there please ,,

A

Anonymous

http://other forum.no/minhifi/show.php/hifi%2Cdude here is a link to my stereo

A

Anonymous

sorry dont know that site or how to send u a pic of my stereo im new here but if u got e mail i can send it on e mail so =/ only way sorry

A

Anonymous

[quote user="nads"]put the link in the post body not the tag section. ;)[/quote]http://other forum.no/minhifi/show.php/hifi%2Cdude

nads

just post the link in the top of the page where the picture is.

if that is what you are doing and the forum filter is changing the first part of the address you will need to host it somewhere else.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts