What is the best spaker for a Denon Ceol Piccolo

gasolin

I bought a Denon Ceol Piccolo so now i can stream from my nas server and have a bit more power for my Boston A26's, now they have a bit more power, still with a soft no bright sound like dali zensor 1(which i also have with another denon mini amp (reciver) for my tv with a subwoofer) i was wondering if i have the best affordable speakers for the amp, if there where any speaker that is better for the amp.

I don't like a bright and thin sound, i am more into a slightly warmer then neutral sound (at my local hifi store the play on the nad d3020, dali zensor 1 and the b&w 686's the new ones, theres was no doubt that the dalis where brighter and the B&W had a more warm sound) and a god tight precise bas is what i like.

Is there any better speakers for my amp then the Boston A26? Max price is under or no more then 300€

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I think the Boston Acoustics A26 speakers are very good for the price. The only other speakers I would look at for a similar price are Dali Lektors (if you want to place close to wall or on wall) or Dali Zensor 3 speakers.

gasolin

Don't quote me on that, but as i remember the denon ceol piccolo has the same amp as the small marantz mcr 510,610 (one of the best all in one systems with no speakers for under/max 500£) it's as if i remember that this combination of the amp and bostons a26 isn't 5 stars, mabye it was the ma bx2, i can't remember

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts