What Courier??

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Parcel2Go, Interparcel et al are all "middlemen". Go with them and it's up to you to decide which courier co (ie Fedex, DHL, TNT, City Link etc.) they use dependent on price, service levels etc. It's cheaper than going directly with the courier company if you're just an infrequent user.

Personally I've always used Parcel2Go and used the DHL Home Economy 48/72 hrs service. Good prices, track and traceable, and in every instance has been delivered next day. Also, so far touch wood everything has arrived in one piece.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Is it a heavy item ?

Up to 10kg £12.50 + vat DHL Express look to be a good idea and offer £50 free cover for loss/cover damage ... look here :

http://www.parcel2go.com/service/dhl-worldwide-express.aspx

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Alantiggger:
Is it a heavy item ?

Up to 10kg £12.50 + vat DHL Express look to be a good idea and offer £50 free cover for loss/cover damage ... look here :

Thats for Worldwide Express though, Op wanted UK delivery. Cost via Parcel2Go/DHL Economy is £6.99 + VAT .

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Alantiggger:
Is it a heavy item ?

Thats for Worldwide Express though, Op wanted UK delivery. Cost via Parcel2Go/DHL Economy is £6.99 + VAT .

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Very good DIB ..... twice
emotion-4.gif

Yeah the house was a bit hectic earlier ... srry...

A

Anonymous

PINK MOON:Is there a courier company that someone could recomend to get an item from London to Edinburgh?

What sort of "item" are you wanting to send?

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Another vote for Interparcel's "own brand" Economy Service which is actually provided by UPS.

Given Parce2go's exclusions I can't see anything ever being insured. Especially with the exclusion of "Fragile Items (all)".

Parcel3go Exclusions.

T

the record spot

I used to go with P2Go, but used the collectmyparcel.com service last year to send a CD player off to Hong Kong. It was fine, no issues and I think it went with DHL in the end. Cost about £15 to send overseas, but they had UK services as normal and prices were very good. I liked the CMP site and approach better and they are well reviewed on the Martin Lewis "Money Saving Expert" website too.

Troy62

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
DIB:

Personally I've always used Parcel2Go and used the DHL Home Economy 48/72 hrs service. Good prices, track and traceable, and in every instance has been delivered next day. Also, so far touch wood everything has arrived in one piece.

Used these a few times myself for heavy as well as fragile items. Always picked up on time and usually delivered the next day so can recommend these.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts