TX-P46G20, UE46C5800 or LE46C652

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After about 2 weeks of everyday search and reading all the existing reviews on numerous products i think i am close to making my final decision..... First the screens that didn't make it:

LG 50PK350 - LG 50PK590 : very poor black levels and washed out colours in my humble opinion. (590 much better screen)

Samsung PS50C580 :great tv but still the blacks are greyish (but at least not blue like lcd/led screen)

Panasonic TX-P50S20: for the same reasons

LG 42LE4500/5900 : colours are just too bright, actually the only sets that i rejected from the first sight

Sony : Too expensive for what they offer imo

My problem is to choose colours to definition which apparently is much better (or feels much better) in lcd screens. Some lcd screens with 100Hz or more give you this fake 3D feeling which I really enjoy that's why I chose the LE46C652 which is the cheapest Samsung 100Hz.

I will have the TV connected to pc and web browsing so plasmas poorer white levels can be an issue...

Important facts for decision :

1.Screen size 46 or bigger ,

2.Freeview HD

3. lag input for gaming, 100Hz for lcd screens

and

4. BLACK LEVELS! i just love black... but i cant wait for a super amoled screen like my phone..

Any advice is most welcome.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
How about the Samsung UE46C6530U LED HD . It has super sharp, colourful picture with great blacks imho. It's better than the sonys. It has recently gone up in price at John Lewis 1200£. But it has a 5 yr warranty.

cheers

A

Anonymous

How about lending me the money? Choosing the UE46C6530 would be an easy option hehehe

The price of the screens I mention is the absolute maximum!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts