Toshiba 40XF355DG

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've been looking around for a new Tv and have found this to be one of the best options.I don't have the biggest living rooms around so this set seemed quit useful. I love the stylish looks and the fact that it is the same size (or smaller in some cases) then regular 37" models.

What do others think of this set? Would appreciate feedbck from anyone that has this Tv.

Thanks in advance Yousef

A

Anonymous

Nebody...
emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

I've never seen any of these Toshiba sets in the flesh but of the images I've seen, they look well tidy, particularly with the thin frame.

Also, take a look at the 40ZF355D. It's got 100Hz and a greater contrast ratio, 30,000:1 and it's a little cheaper with the same/similar aesthetics.

Sorry I can't offer any direct feedback from experience but the set you mention is awash with various awards, 5* from WHF reviews. The set I mention is highly recommended on another very highly technical review website but unfortunately I can't give details of the site on here, I've tried before and WHF (I'm guessing Andrew Everard) wouldn't let me.ÿ

Hope you get sorted, it's not easy this choosing a new HDTV business, I've been making my mind up for years!

A

Anonymous

First off thanks for the reply GearHunter. I made my way over to my local Curry's to see the Toshiba 40XF355DG in person, to which i was very impressed.

I've just had a look at the 40ZF355D that you recommneded, and i have to say i'm very impressed. The only problem is that i've found it to be more expensive then the XF model.

Once again thanks for the reply, i think i'm going to go off and compare prices between the two and see which is best. Hopefully then i will be watching my programmes in glorious HD.

A

Anonymous

Hello vtfutts. I purchased this screen around 4 weeks ago, being the first 'flat' screen I've bought. It will be linked up to a blu-ray player (when I finally get around to buying one) but judging from Sky HD movies I've been watching I'm very pleased with it so far. I've also watched upscalded DVD through it and again very impressed. Even SD is good with only, on very few ocassions, have experience the slightest of motion blurring. Add to this the stunning looks of the thin bezel frame and its been a great buy. The fact I got a deal at the time through Currys @ £699 and its a winner all round. WHF rated this screen a 5* at a price of approx £1100. So this is why I bought the screen. Go for it you won't be disappointed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts