thx optimiser

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have been playing with the thx optimiser that you find on some dvds, but what colour mode do you put the tv on before you start. i have loads of options such as CINEMA, NATURAL, COOL, NORMAL, DYNAMIC and more. or do you have to try it with all the modes and see what looks best. i have two main headings VIEWING MODE and COLOUR MODE with a list of SUB HEADINGS that i have mentioned above. hope you understand what i am getting at. if any one can help that would be cool. thanx

A

Anonymous

babylong:i have been playing with the thx optimiser that you find on some dvds, but what colour mode do you put the tv on before you start. i have loads of options such as CINEMA, NATURAL, COOL, NORMAL, DYNAMIC and more. or do you have to try it with all the modes and see what looks best. i have two main headings VIEWING MODE and COLOUR MODE with a list of SUB HEADINGS that i have mentioned above. hope you understand what i am getting at. if any one can help that would be cool. thanx
What TV is it?. I don't get the Viewing Mode, Colour Mode bit. At a guess I would avoid Dynamic and Cool and use Normal or Natural, it's all so subjective though.
Rob

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
You would normally have the option somewhere of changing the individual colour / brightness / contrast / sharpness settings somewhere on the TV - these are the settings that should be adjusted individually depending on what the test is saying to adjust.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Do you have one listed as 'user' or 'personal'? Choose one of these and all the rest will remain as as factory presets.

If you don't, I would just use 'normal'.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts