The Worlds 30 Best Amps ... Really?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
relocated said:
The_Lhc said:
Why are you here? Why are any of you lot here? You hate the mag so much, yet you spend all your time on this forum? That's beyond hypocritical, it's just odd, makes no sense whatsoever!

I don't like carrots, I know, I'll spend 12 hours a day on the carrot forum, there's a good idea!

Idiots.

Someone in the government please give this person a job in the diplomatic corps. Then it could be posted to a world 'hot spot' so we could have another world war. Unemployment cut at a stroke and much more to worry about than some list of amplifiers.

:help:

http://mylittlenook.yuku.com/forums/133/Carrots#.UAGZgYl5mc0

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Native_bon said:
I wish Whathifi would allow the pulic to some of thier review processes, & conditions under which these reviews take place.

I think that would help & satisfy a lot of people. Do a draw or something, & whoever wins gets to see & hear what the reviewers hear.. That would tell a lot. May be then people may have more faith..?.. or not... What do you think?

Readers regularly come in for our Big Question sessions, we occasionally have open days or open evenings, and there's a whole section of the website regarding How We Test.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Native_bon said:
I never knew the public gets invited to your review sections. I would much love to be part of that.

Yes, we make it clear when we run The Big Question in the magazine that the people taking part are readers and/or forum members – we even publish their pictures!

Sessions for TBQ are usually advertised on the Forum – I think there's a call for volunteers going out for a forthcoming one fairly soon, so watch this space.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts