Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I love Crosley!
heart.gif

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Why? What's the point? Life's too short.

your right, so lets have some fun and talk about these cheap pieces of junk. I would like to hear peoples testimonies who owned any one of these cheap turntables, if you can even call them that...

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Al ears, maybe. But there has to be a number of people who have had expiriences with cheap junky turntables like Jensen, crosley or pyle.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't care about those other brands you mentioned. Crosley exists to be cherished and passed on to future generation as a treasure for bringing music in our lives.

Jim_W

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
eric132 said:
Al ears, maybe. But there has to be a number of people who have had expiriences with cheap junky turntables like Jensen, crosley or pyle.

Eric this is a hi-fi forum so, as you can imagine, people tend to have decent equipment; there's no call 'round these parts for trashing junk: it's just too easy a target so nobody bothers. We discuss important things like cables, tracking force, polythene inner sleeves and oh lots of other stuff that is terribly important. I'd give it a rest, mate because nobody cares.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Jim_W said:
Eric this is a hi-fi forum so, as you can imagine, people tend to have decent equipment; there's no call 'round these parts for trashing junk: it's just too easy a target so nobody bothers. We discuss important things like cables, tracking force, polythene inner sleeves and oh lots of other stuff that is terribly important.

Are you and I reading the same forum? ;-)

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Lets talk about the tracking force of the crosley, I've always wondered what it was. I've heard rumors that it is as high as 12 grams. what are your opinions about that?

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
2 grams is too light for a crosley, these things are known for harsh tracking weight. some guy measured it with his gram scale and he said it read "error", it exceeded 5 grams in weight which was the limit for his gram scale. 4.5 grams seems somewhat plausible.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
heres good videos about crosley's and not to buy them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo6y2S-MTpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKSVzjlrm0

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
dude, you seem a tad obessed with something you don't like.

Nobody on here would ever recommend one, so the purpose of this thread seems just somewhere for you to hate. But haters gotta hate I guess!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
cheeseboy said:
dude, you seem a tad obessed with something you don't like.

Nobody on here would ever recommend one, so the purpose of this thread seems just somewhere for you to hate. But haters gotta hate I guess!

Who knows, maybe it's best to make preemptive attacks. Some day someone with a Crosley will come in this TT thread and demand equal treatment for his kit as any other TT. Happens all the time with gadgets and mini's like Sonos, Mu-So, MCR etc. wanting to be equal as Hi-Fi separates.

D

Deleted member 108165

MajorFubar said:
This surely a wind up is it not?

Hard to tell, but this guy is certainly beginning to wind me up *diablo*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts