The crosley/jensen dislike thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
my intention with this thread is not to troll. its to discuss (and bash ofcourse) and inform, so that "newbies" will know to avoid these things. Trolls usually take threads off topic, as you have done.

Honey, this thread was born off-topic. But at least it does seem to be keeping one 'newbie' entertained.

yes, i am quite new to records and turntable. I've only been into this hobby for a month and have done some good amount of research on turntables. I personally own an AT lp 120. Its within budget, and its a good player for the price.

not everyone can afford $5,000 turntables.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
not everyone can afford $5,000 turntables.

Did anyone suggest you had to spend that much on a turntable? Why are you so angry? Pyle's playing up?

as I said, Im new to this hobby and I own an AT lp 120.

Question. how old are ya? seriously I want to know your age.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
im guessing feb 22 1966 is your birthdate?

Oh, Eric, Eric, Eric – so sweet, and yet so lacking in imagination!

ive come across people who put their birthdate on the info thing before on other forums. So i was assuming thats your age. If so, then Im quite a bit younger than you.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
ive come across people who put their birthdate on the info thing before on other forums. So i was assuming thats your age. If so, then Im quite a bit younger than you.

Do they put their address and bank details on there too? And breathe through their mouths?

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:

Do they put their address and bank details on there too? And breathe through their mouths?

funny

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I dislike those types of vehicles. Suv's.

How about a nice 1958 plymouth fury, or a 1962 chevy truck. Much nicer in my opinion.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
I dislike those types of vehicles. Suv's.

Don't think Maurice Wilks actually had sports on his mind, but anyway...

eric132 said:
How about a nice 1958 plymouth fury, or a 1962 chevy truck. Much nicer in my opinion.

Yes, somehow I'm not surprised. Or maybe something even more vintage?

800px-1948_Crosley_Station_Wagon.jpg

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
after all this conversation, your quite a funny/sarcastic one arent ya?

You can sweet-talk all you like now: I'm afraid the moment was lost as soon as as you asked my age just as things were getting interesting.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
after all this conversation, your quite a funny/sarcastic one arent ya?

You can sweet-talk all you like now: I'm afraid the moment was lost as soon as as you asked my age just as things were getting interesting.

your too old for me. Im in my 20s, grandpa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts