The crosley/jensen dislike thread

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
or edisons very first 1870's phonograph...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph#/media/File:EdisonPhonograph.jpg

Yes, but imagine the tracking-force!

probably heavy. Vinyl did not even exist yet, not until the 1890s from what I gathered.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
Vinyl did not even exist yet, not until the 1890s from what I gathered.

What on earth did people wear for 'special' parties before that, then?

well, I was talking about vinyl records. They wore nothing, they were naked or atleast they should have been.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
They wore nothing, they were naked or atleast they should have been.

I never knew people were naked before the 1890s. You learn something new every day on this forums.

i assume by special parties you mean sex parties? If so, then yes, they should be in the nude.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
you must know me from when I was on vinylengine.com and thats why your trolling me?

Is that one of those 'special' sites? No, I'm afraid I've never encountered it.

actually, if you would take a minute of your time to look up the site, then maybe, just maybe, you would know what it is. Its a huge vinyl discussion forum.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
actually, if you would take a minute of your time to look up the site, then maybe, just maybe, you would know what it is. Its a huge vinyl discussion forum.

Why on earth would I want to look up a site, however huge, for people whose trousers squeak when they walk? The place where I work has a very strict policy on sites like that.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:

Why on earth would I want to look up a site, however huge, for people whose trousers squeak when they walk? The place where I work has a very strict policy on sites like that.

I know your intentions. your trying to troll/spam me for creating this thread and your hurt over that. so you're using all your fancy dialogue on me and mind games.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
I know your intentions. your trying to troll/spam me for creating this thread and your hurt over that. so your using all your fancy dialogue on me and mind games.

I didn't go to Harvard Law School, but I know this: that hat is tinfoil, isn't it?

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
I know your intentions. your trying to troll/spam me for creating this thread and your hurt over that. so your using all your fancy dialogue on me and mind games.

I didn't go to Harvard Law School, but I know this: that hat is tinfoil, isn't it?

obviously you are trying to get a rise out of me. It wont work old man.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
obviously you are trying to get a rise out of me. It wont work buddy.

I told you before: all that stopped when you asked my age in the heat of passion.

And my salary is more than adequate already, thanks. Though my work buddy could do with some extra cash, what with spending much of his spare time try to persuade the Gerschwitzes to put at least some clothing on.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
obviously you are trying to get a rise out of me. It wont work buddy.

I told you before: all that stopped when you asked my age in the heat of passion.

I asked your age, because you comments seem a little out of it. So maybe your just a crazy old man and not a 12 year old kid.

I could care less about how much money you make, back to the hippie days of free love and peace.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
So maybe your just a crazy old man and not a 12 year old kid.

Is it an either/or? You should try some talc in those special trousers, or they'll play havoc with your Pyles.

you seem obsessed with trousers, wow pretty gay....but freddy mercury of queen was gay and I hold nothing against him.

And im "special" just because I wanted to start an informative discussion for people new to the vinyl realm. And to just think your older than me and you act like this. childish

immeditalely upon seeing this thread, newbies will realize what turntables are bad and to avoid. its informative in a way

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
spiny norman said:
eric132 said:
wow pretty gay

Sorry, is that meant to mean it's a bad thing? Or is that a view held only among The League of Homophobic Vinyl Kilt-Wearers?

eric132 said:
but freddy mercury of queen was gay and I hold nothing against him.

I'm sure he will be greatly relieved, on so many levels, to know that. Perhaps when we get out the board and have a little chat with Mr Crosley, we can ask Freddie, too.

eric132 said:
And to just think your older than me

I am? What on earth gave you that idea?

eric132 said:
and you act like this being in the 40-50 age range

You don't want to believe everything the Gershwitzes tell you, even though admittedly their permanent state of deshabillé can be rather distracting at times.

pitiful. I saw your other posts. you seem to spam a lot. end of discussion.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:
immeditalely upon seeing this thread, newbies will realize what turntables are bad and to avoid.

Yes, I think they'll have few doubts what it's all about as soon as they read the first post.

eric132 said:
its informative in a way

As is being hit by a truck: as soon as it happens, you'll know it's not an experience worth repeating.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
trolljegeren2.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts