The crosley/jensen dislike thread

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
eric132 said:

funny-moving-animations.gif

bemaniac

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
In the heyday of what hifi this nonsensical thread wouldn't exist. This forum has gone downhill fast. I'm tempted to simply hope this comment will prompt someone to delete the whole thread.

bemaniac said:
In the heyday of what hifi this nonsensical thread wouldn't exist. This forum has gone downhill fast. I'm tempted to simply hope this comment will prompt someone to delete the whole thread.

Killjoy, what and lose all this brevity. In the good old days it would have been killed at post one. It's one thing to praise a product but potentially libellous to slag off another.

But that was the good old days. ;-)

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to turntables and I've just bought a Crosley. It's well built and sounds really nice. I could have spent twice as much on a Rega or Project but it wouldn't have been worth it. These Crosley's are the best.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
I'm new to turntables and I've just bought a Crosley. It's well built and sounds really nice. I could have spent twice as much on a Rega or Project but it wouldn't have been worth it. These Crosley's are the best.

Nice. Someone who does not follow what everyone else are saying and makes up his own mind. A rare thing in this day and age.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
steve_1979 said:

how are you finding the speakers? I've heard they're comparable to Tannoy Westminsters.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
chebby said:
ifor said:
steve_1979 said:

how are you finding the speakers? I've heard they're comparable to Tannoy Westminsters.

Surely you mean Behringer Westminsters?

... I don't think Music Group will cross pollute their different brands. It's pretty much irrelevant anyway, because the way the Cruisers are selling the whole damn lot will be purchased by Crosley before too long. I think they should ditch stereo and insert a TT in the top of a Westminster. That would be really cool, but one might need a forklift to match the portability of the Cruiser.

MrReaper182 said:
steve_1979 said:

Nice. Someone who does not follow what everyone else are saying and makes up his own mind. A rare thing in this day and age.

:)

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
some people actually believe these things are turntables... I tried and failed miserably in pointing some poor misguided young lady who was using an image of her prized Crosley as her profile picture on an online dating site (not that I frequent such places of course *biggrin*) in the right direction to absolutely no avail... She must have been a right looker if the Crosley was a more attractive visual alure! *scratch_one-s_head*

luckylion100 said:
some people actually believe these things are turntables... I tried and failed miserably in pointing some poor misguided young lady who was using an image of her prized Crosley as her profile picture on an online dating site (not that I frequent such places of course *biggrin*) in the right direction to absolutely no avail... She must have been a right looker if the Crosley was a more attractive visual alure! *scratch_one-s_head*

Anything you can pick up in Tesco cannot be a decent record player. :)

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
luckylion100 said:
yes, the crosley is alluring, physically. Its sad that you couldn't convince her to get something better.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
luckylion100 said:
yes, the crosley is alluring, physically. Its sad that you couldn't convince her to get something better.

eric132

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
luckylion100 said:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts