Subsription question (you are probably sick of them :) )

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

first post here, and looking forward to the show (we are coming on Sunday) just a quickie.

my wife subscribed for me on the 10th Feb, any idea what edition i will receive and when it will be arriving, also any idea of when my gift (Goldring Gx200) will be arriving

All the best

Gray

A

Anonymous

Got the mag, Great Stuff, gift Still hasnt arrived yet though :(

A

Anonymous

oh dear, sorry to bother you again, but the gift still hasn't turned up, its 42 days now, any help would be most appreciated

Gray

A

Anonymous

Cheers again Andrew, i really dont want to pester people, but you know what its like, nothing worse than waiting for the postie every morning and seing him walk towards your house only to keep on going.

im starting to feel like Karen Carpenter.
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

my wife just spoke to someone on the phone, the Headphones are out of stock and they dont know when they will be back in, they asked if i wanted a hdmi cable instead, no, . :(

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Graynoone, sorry you're having all this trouble. I've pesetered our Brand Manager too and she's on the case. Apologies, didn't know the headphones were out of stock.

visionary

Apr 4, 2008
Visit site
Still on the subject of subscriptions:

why do I get an e-mail from WHF offering me three issues for £3.00 if I subscribe but when I follow the link that offer doesn't seem to be available except for other mags from the group??

d'oh!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As you know, our Brand Manager was dealing with this. Unforturnately - well, fortunately for her - she's on holiday this week.

Apologies for the delay - I'm sure she'll get straight on it on her return.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew, and all who have tried to resolve this for me.

my wife rang today, and was told the Headphones will not be back in stock, and was offered a set of intempo BTH 01, these from what i can gather are blutooth headphones rather large, and are made really for PC and bluetooth phones, and not what i was looking for for my ipod (G4) nano at all, so begrudgingly my wife asked to have what we where offered a while back, an hdmi cable, only to be told they where not on offer anymore and wont be for some time, but was then offered some travel headphones ??

My only option now is to have a refund, or wait for the rest of my subscription mags to turn up and choose a gift offered that particular month(this month cheap subscription ????) wich again i really dont want, i would like the headphones i was offered (goldring GX200) through the magazine, over the phone at time of purchase of subscription.

i was in the market for an upgrade for my ipod nano headphones but when i saw the offer in the mag i thought what a great deal, new phones and the mags for less than i was going to pay for the new phones..

is there really nothing that can be done, i feel a bit cheated to be honest.

A

Anonymous

Hi all

well its been another 8 days, and still no responce from any one, so im afraid im going to cancel my subscription as of today, shame really.

all the best

Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts