Recent Cable thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

John Duncan

hammill:gpi:56 per cent of my tired old brain is thinking I can't believe people went through those two threads and worked out those stats, and the rest of my brain (whatever percentage is left of the two cells) is thinking where did that cable thread go? I was just about to post my views on installing the Chord Carnival SilverScreen Biwire. I'll just keep it to myself then. :eek:)Well, I imagine that since John works for What HiFI he ran some simple SQL queries to find out the information which should take a few seconds (assuming some familiarity with SQL)

No, I counted them. S'not as if I'm busy after all.

Oh, and I don't work for What Hifi (Sound & Vision) - they work for me a mwa ha ha.

T

the record spot

Ah, so this isn't a cable thread after all. It's all about power.

(coat, fetch, exeunt proscenium stage left...)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
gpi:56 per cent of my tired old brain is thinking I can't believe people went through those two threads and worked out those stats, and the rest of my brain (whatever percentage is left of the two cells) is thinking where did that cable thread go? I was just about to post my views on installing the Chord Carnival SilverScreen Biwire. I'll just keep it to myself then. :eek:)

You can put your thoughts on this thread...

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:
gpi:56 per cent of my tired old brain is thinking I can't believe people went through those two threads and worked out those stats, and the rest of my brain (whatever percentage is left of the two cells) is thinking where did that cable thread go? I was just about to post my views on installing the Chord Carnival SilverScreen Biwire. I'll just keep it to myself then. :eek:)

You can put your thoughts on this thread...

Well there's something going on with this cable malarkey. Right now the presentation is quite crisp so I can only think it's down to new cable needing running in. If it's not that and I think the bass and balance improves, could that be down to my brain becoming accustomed to it? Yesterday I ran my system tune up disc to give the cable something to do. Our dog wasn't too impressed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts