Playstation 4 Owners Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, I only just saw this - I've not checked the sound options yet so I'll try and find some time to check this out this week for you.

At the moment, I'm neck deep in Outlast (one of the first genuinely terrifying games I've played in a long, long time) and Rayman: Legends, trying to get them both completed before inFamous: Second Son arrives next Friday!

Tarxman

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
professorhat said:
Sorry, I only just saw this - I've not checked the sound options yet so I'll try and find some time to check this out this week for you.

At the moment, I'm neck deep in Outlast (one of the first genuinely terrifying games I've played in a long, long time) and Rayman: Legends, trying to get them both completed before inFamous: Second Son arrives next Friday!

God Outlast is creepy! I'm off the next week, might have to give it some more time! Already have my preorder for Infamous, can't wait ;)

D

Deleted member 2457

Are any of you guys going to purchase Star Wars Battlefront?

http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/star-wars-battlefront/10817171.html

I am tempted for my Xbox One.

D

Deleted member 2457

Are any of you guys going to purchase Star Wars Battlefront?

http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/star-wars-battlefront/10817171.html

I am tempted for my Xbox One.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Maybe - it's one I'll wait for the review of first though as (a) Star Wars games are generally hit and miss in terms of quality and (b) it's being developed and published by the same people who made Battlefield 4 which is generally considered quite buggy and certainly had a lacking single player campaign mode (which is the main thing I buy games for, I'm not big on online multi-player).

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Maybe - it's one I'll wait for the review of first though as (a) Star Wars games are generally hit and miss in terms of quality and (b) it's being developed and published by the same people who made Battlefield 4 which is generally considered quite buggy and certainly had a lacking single player campaign mode (which is the main thing I buy games for, I'm not big on online multi-player).

:cheers:

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
So, for those not watching Gamescom, Firmware Update 2.00 brings an exciting new feature called Share Play - it allows you to play a game with a friend online, even if they don't own the game themselves. The idea is, it's the same as your friend coming over to your place to play the game with you on your console, only here it's a "virtual couch". So saves them the bus / train fare, they can just play through streaming to their own PS4 instead. Very cool. Link to more detail here.

Tons of new games announced as well - exciting times :)

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Alien: Isolation and Driveclub (finally!) released this month, with Driveclub having a free PS Plus edition for those that subscribe, which is esentially a cut down version of the game with 10 tracks in one location and 10 cars to choose from. Try it for free, and if you like it, you can upgrade to the full version for cheaper than full price (£34.99 in the UK).

Any one picking up either of these? I'll certainly be trying out Driveclub on PS Plus and very likely upgrading if it's as the reviews I've read describe it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts