Oh NO! Cables again!!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
i am using cables with a good section and quality copper but it seems that above cables with nice look and way bigger cable section don´t increase the sound quality , only decrease the money in our pockets , this as been discussed since i remenber having started to look better to what i had to listen to music at a very young age.

Some teachers i had in electronics were hi-fi equipment fanatics and they did explain it to me as it was transmited the signal till the speakers and the drivers inside, in their opinion some very expensive cables bring nothing to our systems,

just look to professional cables and notice that they aren´t pretty but efective, XLR being in silver or both copper and silver as the old Din sockets a lot used by european brands(not only) were not bad cables as they had a silver wire makin`them better even with less wide cable section.

Professional wise type, where the specifications aren´t as home use equipment but a lot of envoled equipment isn´t all equal when reachin` the P.A. and then leveled and mixed and sent to the main speakers, not so simple as described but i think i showed what i meant tellin`, this because i already saw some using professional material with home equipment with balanced outputs using XLR cables with beautifull finishings , is it better sounding in reality?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasonovich

TRENDING THREADS