Musical fidelity x -ray!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know much about musical fidelitys x-ray? There are a couple on e-bay and i have herd there very good, most sell for 250-300 pounds, i would use it in a second system with an arcam alpha 9 and kef q35 speakers. My local dealer who sells musical fidelity says the origanal x-ray was an awsome player, is this true? opions needed before i bid!

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="jimm"]My local dealer who sells musical fidelity says the origanal x-ray was an awsome player, is this true? opions needed before i bid![/quote]

Its only 'awsome' if you happen to like that particular sound. If you dont it will be 'awsomely' expensive.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
i use this player and yes it's very good indeed,don't know about awesome though. as i am a vinyl man myself and having had a number of decks from budget to high end,they all trounced it in the sound stakes,even my humble pioneer pl12d.if i were you i would think twice about a £300.00 2nd hand cd player.touch wood my cdp has never had any problems but i have had other mf gear in the past and it's been less than reliable.i do buy a lot of second hand gear and apart from the odd duff one or two it can be a rewarding experience giving you the opportunity to listen to all that high end gear we couldn't afford in the 70's and 80's.as i don't demo many cdp's i'm sure some of the other enlightened members here can advise you of the advances in cd technology.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts