Marantz CD 6005 USB.Help needed.

sparks68

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Good afternoon all . This is my first ever post here,hoping that someone can help.

I just upgraded my system .One purchase was the Marantz CD6005 ,the reviews just could'nt be ignored and I wanted to hake use of the music I have on "file".

I'm having trouble with the USB ,that is to say it is working fine ,I just lack the knowlage to use it !

First problem I had was the Flash drive (64 gig) had to be formatted as Fat 32. That took some work,Win 7 not giving that option of format. I've now sorted that out .

Seconed problem : Having created a folder I added within that one two more.One titled Suzanne Vega containing two albums : Solitude standing and Suzanne Vega. These are MP3 . (I once read that she was dubbed the Mother of MP3 as her track Toms Diner was used for the development of the format.So what better artist to test the new unit ) Seconed Folder : Dire Straights ,Containing brothers in arms album.MP3 again.

The problem is it will only let me access the Suzanne Vega albums/Tracks .No sign of the seconed folder. I have already tried many times adding removing folders and tracks and every time it picks one folder or album and that is it,I cannot gain access to the rest .

Can anyone help me out here or direct me to somewhere .The manual is not telling what I need to know.

sparks68

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
No partition. There was more info in the manual than I realised.I was just following the shortcuts within the CD rom manual.Many thanks though .Looking for page 53 led me to discover more pages and that I needed to press the info button to reveal the folders ,I thought that was just for single track info_Off and away now .Much appreciated.

sparks68 said:
No partition. There was more info in the manual than I realised.I was just following the shortcuts within the CD rom manual.Many thanks though .Looking for page 53 led me to discover more pages and that I needed to press the info button to reveal the folders ,I thought that was just for single track info_Off and away now .Much appreciated.

Glad to be of service.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts