Interesting reading perhaps.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
The point being, no one should be told how to listen to music. We learn as we go alone how we want to listen to music. So many on this forum follow the norm. It's like people are told how to like to listen to music. Your system's likeness of sound or how you put together one, comes form experience of listening over the years. In order words the Hifi industry i.e.. reveiws & Hifi mags tells us how to listen. Yes I can also speak english the way I like... *dirol*

HIFI is just another hobby.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Native_bon said:
The point being, no one should be told how to listen to music.

Something an academic failed hippie would say. Harman labs on the other hand has scientific proof that trained listernes surpass everyone else in detecting fidelity, which is an absolute. Relativism leads to consumerism, despite the reverse thesis presented in that article. Hint: all audio magazines have moved to subjective reviews and stopped doing objective measurements and evaluations.

In order for marketing to work, you need to believe it doesn't work on you.

Vladimir said:
Native_bon said:
The point being, no one should be told how to listen to music.

Something an academic failed hippie would say. Harman labs on the other hand has scientific proof that trained listernes surpass everyone else in detecting fidelity, which is an absolute. Relativism leads to consumerism, despite the reverse thesis presented in that article. Hint: all audio magazines have moved to subjective reviews and stopped doing objective measurements and evaluations.

In order for marketing to work, you need to believe it doesn't work on you.

I did qualify this with:-

''Or then again, maybe not." :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts