Gawd, I'm incorrigible (Leema)

Had to go to Surbiton earlier today, while out I popped into Unilet on the way back home, just for a quick browse (so the self-penned letter says here 😋).

Anyway, started chatting to the guy I looked at the Leema Elements integrated amp. Not seen one in the flesh for ages, forgot how dinky they are. I told him I'm a long-term owner of the original Pulse, he asked where I lived and after I told him he said take one home for a demo for a small refundable deposit. I asked whether Joe still worked there and he said yes and why. When I told I purchased the A65 from him in 2004 or 5 he went wow.

The next time I'm up near there it'll be rude not to take up the offer - won't be for two or three weeks, but it'll be interesting to compare the dinky one with my older amp.

LauraGarcia

Oct 6, 2023
Visit site
Had to go to Surbiton earlier today, while out I popped into Unilet on the way back home, just for a quick browse (so the self-penned letter says here 😋).

Anyway, started chatting to the guy I looked at the Leema Elements integrated amp. Not seen one in the flesh for ages, forgot how dinky they are. I told him I'm a long-term owner of the original Pulse, he asked where I lived and after I told him he said take one home for a demo for a small refundable deposit. I asked whether Joe still worked there and he said yes and why. When I told I purchased the A65 from him in 2004 or 5 he went wow.

The next time I'm up near there it'll be rude not to take up the offer - won't be for two or three weeks, but it'll be interesting to compare the dinky one with my older amp.
Was he trying to scam you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts