What did you purchase on Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
I don't usually bother with Black Friday purchases as its just another way to get you to but something that you don't really need, but you think you are getting a bargain. However, this year I've succumbed. When I saw that Kef had knocked off £200 from a pair of LSX II Wireless speakers and that Peter Tyson was also offering a 5 year warranty, half price Kef wall brackets and Interest free payment over 3 years, that was it, I bought a pair. This will now allow me to play my music in the back room, where I spend most of my time, but using my Hi-fi components that are in my main room ie turntable, cd player etc. To my disgust, i have just found out that PT have knocked off another £100 off and still offering the same other benefits.
It’s still a brilliant bargain though. Congrats on your purchase!

stupot43

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't usually bother with Black Friday purchases as its just another way to get you to but something that you don't really need, but you think you are getting a bargain. However, this year I've succumbed. When I saw that Kef had knocked off £200 from a pair of LSX II Wireless speakers and that Peter Tyson was also offering a 5 year warranty, half price Kef wall brackets and Interest free payment over 3 years, that was it, I bought a pair. This will now allow me to play my music in the back room, where I spend most of my time, but using my Hi-fi components that are in my main room ie turntable, cd player etc. To my disgust, i have just found out that PT have knocked off another £100 off and still offering the same other benefits.
After finding out that PT had further reduced the price by £100, I went back to PT and had a further read of their T&C's. One of the terms said that if PT reduced the prices of the goods in November, as long as you qualify, they would refund you the difference in price.

So I e-mailed PT and asked If I would qualify for this refund and good to their word, this morning, I have recieved a refund from PT of £100 paid into my PayPal account. 5* to PT, can't fault there customer service, and I'm a happy bunny.

:):):)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts