In the land of the blind, the one eyed woman is queen

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have lost the sight in one eye. No longer a problem but I want to buy a 50 inch smart TV. I thought of a Panasonic smart viera but all the large smart neo-plasma TVs seem to be 3D as well as 2D. Not only can I not see in 3D but I wondered whether 3D capability might reduce the quality of 2D performance as well as putting the price up. Can I buy a really good 2D TV and easily get smart capability or is there a suitable smart 2D TV on the market? If the worst comes to the worst, I am prepared to dig deep and buy a 2 and 3D Panasonic Smart Viera. I suppose the grand-children will appreciate the 3D when they are bigger! ;) ;) Thanks Sally

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion. Reflections will not be a problem. Sensible to save quite a lot of money. The grand-children can have something else later.

Best wishes

Sally

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
There is no reason why a tv being capable of displaying 3d will make its 2d reproduction any worse, but it will be somewhat more expensive. If you choose to buy a 2d only set you could save further money by buying one lower in the range (with a reduction in quality) and it may also be worth looking at TVs from manufacturers other than just panasonic. Also check what the smart tv functions are on each set and that they include the services you want.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts