Anyone have experience of the Panasonic DX700 or Samsung KU6400?

Paul.

Anyone have experience of the Panasonic 58DX700 or Samsung 55KU6400? Don't want to spend bug bucks, this is rather inconvenient timing so the TV will be a stop gap purchase for a couple of years. Im leaning towards the Panasonic after viewing both in John Lewis. It got a relatively low mark on AV due to a 50i stuttering issue, but it seems to be fixed with a firmware update and I don't watch live broadcasts anyway. Lacking Plex is a big downer for me as I will need to buy a different box. After a play and a tweak on both the Panasonic looked more plasma than the Samsung, seemed more natural. And its bigger :)

I do like Samsungs (I have four close freinds who all bought H6 series samsungs based on my recomendations and all have been happy) but now I have a bad taste in my mouth, my Plasma failed after just three and a half years yet the Pana I had before it is 8 years old and still going strong in my father in laws living room. Obviously one case is not a trend but seems odd that Alantigger bought his E6500 at the same time as me and his died in a similar time frame.

Gel, any tips on where I should be looking for price matches that work in John Lewis?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts