IFA 2024 best budget releases: do-it-all speakers, marathon buds and a turntable trio

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
I just wanted to ask if a starter system shouldn´t be of the better quality of sound with a lower budget ,this to not make people who are just starting to enjoy vinyl records sound have a good sounding system with a average turntable ,not a bad one to not make them be not satisfied with it, so they have real interest and when possible buy a better one , to even increase it´s quality , just saying this because there are cheap systems and turntables with a more clearer sound, also new cartridges as i bought three of them and even being MM they sound like 1/5 of old turntables and cartridges sound, as the old AT95 had much higher sound and played records with a more dynamic sound or the EPC-207 C cartridge with the EPS-270ES stylus as an example on technics turntables, my new ones are the Grado prestige II Gold, 2MBlack Ortofon ,Hana Umami red being the last MC but all sound very low volume almost unheardable till midle of the volume scale on amplifiers with minimum 70 watts r.m.s at 8ohms

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts