I am having a break from here, see you again soon friends : - )

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
After clocked up over 1000 posts in few months and made a few frinds in this forum I think it's the time for me to give it a break. I think What Hifi forum could do with less controversy posting and I can't help but speak my mind base on my experienced :) I will miss all of you active posters here and just may come back to have a debate with Anton again soon. See you again peeps...it's been fun and educational.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hey Thai,

Don't give up on us - we'll miss you...

emotion-9.gif

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
nothing wrong with a break but you have an informed opinion that some on this forum would have gained knowledge from so enjoy your break and come back with more controvesy.come to think of it havn't heard from sex for a while either.

A

Anonymous

Fair thee well and trust that once the withdrawal symptoms really start to bite you'll be back, refreshed and ready for more!

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
I hope it was nothing I said???

I look forward to the "THE RETURN OF THAIMAN" the sequel. We can have more interesting HIFI discussions.

Live long and prosper.

PS Get yourself on facebook

A

Anonymous

Hey Thai, what is life without a little controversy or as I would put it open discourse. As to having a breakdown, one isnt so bad, i can manage one a day...LOL. Come back soon ive enjoyed reading your posts, take care :)

A

Anonymous

Hey Mr T! You always added a lot to this forum and helped me out loads in my parting with cash stage! See y on the Wam I hope, cheers for all the advice and everything

Bloney

A

Anonymous

Blimey, he's made it to nearly 40 hours now.

My betting is he reposts between 4 and 5 pm gmt on the 3rd December.

A

Anonymous

Good luck Thaiman! After all, perhaps you've got a job to do! Loved reading your posts. Hope you pop back in once in a while.

I've been quiet recently too, just aren't enough hours in the day! Have fun everyone and Thaiman hope once the site is upgraded, we see you again.

A

Anonymous

Just a little late, not too much!

Have a break friend, it never hurts. When you come back we look forward to more of informed opinion from you.

Controversies: what's life without a bit of controversies. Spice of life. If its for the good of an asker, just let it be
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts