whippy89

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi there, I am selling some audio equipment on behalf of a friend on eBay. He said this termination is called a BFA, but when I do a Google search for BFA the connector looks a lot diferent.
Could someone please tell me the correct name for this type of termination? (see attached picture)

The manufacturer of these cables are Kimber Kable

Attachments

• IMG_20200726_161825.jpg
    IMG_20200726_161825.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 18
D

Deleted member 188516

am i still allowed to mention russ andrews accessories ?

if so check out his website to give you an idea of the value of the cables your selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i still allowed to mention russ andrews accessories ?

if so check out his website to give you an idea of the value of the cables your selling.

here :-
Please be careful and answer the question put by the OP.
Unnecessary advertising is not required as he didn't actually ask for a value of the cables in question.

D

Deleted member 188516

Please be careful and answer the question put by the OP.
Unnecessary advertising is not required as he didn't actually ask for a value of the cables in question.

just trying to help...

D

Deleted member 188516

Appreciated.

thanks, genuinely appreciated.

i'll add that if he did not know what the connector was he probably was not aware of value. kimber / russ andres cables are expensive as (most) people know.

there is also the question as to whether the cable is a genuine product or a fake. these are details that need to known if selling and wanting to avoid any potential "hassle".

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts