experts recommend me a new TV

makertaker1

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Im in the market for a new TV so would like your opinions please. i Have £1000 currently, however if i got one at currys i wouldnt mind getting an extra £500 on finance if it was worth it.

Upgrading from a 40 inch samsung from 2013, it was an upper mid level tv.

I watch sports and play ps4 so it would need to be able to handle high speeds. I also love watching tv boxsets and movies. both bluray and normal. I have normal sky and normal netflix.

Id like to go bigger screen, minimum 48, my viewing distance is 6-7 ft

I have no preference over a curved screen, i do like the look of them though, and i would like 4k and 3d. Ive always had samsungs

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
makertaker1 said:
Im in the market for a new TV so would like your opinions please. i Have £1000 currently, however if i got one at currys i wouldnt mind getting an extra £500 on finance if it was worth it.

I watch sports and play ps4 so it would need to be able to handle high speeds. I also love watching tv boxsets and movies. both bluray and normal. I have normal sky and normal netflix.

I have no preference over a curved screen, i do like the look of them though, and i would like 4k and 3d. Ive always had samsungs

samsung ue55js8500. since you want 3d, 4k and curved is appealing to you. the 3d is better than my sony 46w905 and that was already great. i have had this since november and love it. you could get it for around £1500 now also has around 21ms of lag for games which is very good.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
nugget2014 said:
makertaker1 said:

samsung ue55js8500. since you want 3d, 4k and curved is appealing to you. the 3d is better than my sony 46w905 and that was already great. i have had this since november and love it. you could get it for around £1500 now also has around 21ms of lag for games which is very good.

£1499.99 http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-suhd-ue55js8500-smart-3d-ultra-hd-4k-55-curved-led-tv-10127148-pdt.html

SonofSun

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
FYI

I have had pretty bad experiences with this shop, they try and reframe faults as features, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole even if they currently have exclusivity with certain makes/models.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts