1) Samsung only gives 12 months warranty on TVs.Hold on what is the manufacturers warranty ? Samsung warranty on new TVs is 5 years The minimum on Samsung is 2 years but OLEDs are 5 years so what is this Richer sounds warranty ? Is the Richer sounds one free??? or pay extra there is another problem every TV has a minimum by law is 1 year . best advice do not relie on a warranty. The TV could drop or get damaged by flood or accident . That is not covered so you do the right thing and insure the TV on your house hold insurance and list it as a separate item list the s/n number and full details of when bought . You buy a TV may cost over £1000 quite easily . That 70 inch is on your wall ,drops on the ground ( i personally would never put any Tv on any wall myself , especially modern houses do not have solid walls. I would not be an expert but i did receive all the commission on a insurance policy i wrote out myself at Norwich union head office on a motorcycle , so unique that they had never insured this bike before and worth a hell of a lot of money (1989). So i have a bit of experience in commissions and writing out insurance contracts too . Each of my top of the range bikes Honda Goldwings was on the same insurance ;policy unique at the time I had 3 of these in the garage . This is why i neg a special contract with them in person
Find warranty information for all your Samsung products here. Register and check your warranty terms to find out what's covered in your warranty.
2) Richer Sounds 6 year guarantee is free.
3) Not relying on a warranty is the worst advice. Electronic items can break down anytime and repairs aren't cheap. Free 6 years warranty gives a massive peace of mind.
4) Damage by floods etc. is covered by personal possessions insurance. It's not a portable item for me to accidentally drop it. Accidents can happen anytime to anything. I've never accidentally damaged a TV in my life.
5) The wall fixing to mount a atV has to be suitable for the wall it's going up in. If properly installed by an experienced home cinema installer, it shouldn't just fall. You always have the option of TV stand. My 75-inch TV is on a TV unit and not hung off the wall.