Cable burn in CD... System Enhancement CD

insider9

Found cable burn in CD on eBay. Could anyone explain to me what they do? £20 so it can't be audiophile grade :biggrin:

For anyone who isn't bothered to read the link below...

What Is On The CD

Track one (1): A quick check that your cables are working and installed correctly and a pre check of your speaker drivers.
Track two (2): The main burn in track, while you can play the whole recording in a loop repeatedly this is the main burn in track for new components in your system.
Track Three (3): A rapid yoga session for your system to wake it up and inject a little life in to your music.

http://www.analogueseduction.net/burn-in-devices/tellurium-q-system-enhancement-cd.html

insider9

insider9 said:
Found cable burn in CD on eBay. Could anyone explain to me what they do? £20 so it can't be audiophile grade :biggrin:

For anyone who isn't bothered to read the link below...

What Is On The CD

Track one (1): A quick check that your cables are working and installed correctly and a pre check of your speaker drivers.
Track two (2): The main burn in track, while you can play the whole recording in a loop repeatedly this is the main burn in track for new components in your system.
Track Three (3): A rapid yoga session for your system to wake it up and inject a little life in to your music.

http://www.analogueseduction.net/burn-in-devices/tellurium-q-system-enha...

I expect that they make you think your system needs burning in, and will sound better after playing this disc, and spending £20.

If you believe it needs running in, I’m sure you have some suitable loud music! If it doesn’t, I think it’s imaginary!

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I’ve seen CDs on the Dali website which they say they are meant to run in the speakers properly by using all of the frequency’s that the speakers are capable of producing .

i think they look at it as a speaker workout but if you listen to heavy metal I am sure that’s a workout for any speaker but cables I not sure if a cd can do anything to burn in a cable even if this is true that this works there is no way of knowing

but my feelings are I think it’s a case of snake oil as it’s no different to playing a normal cd

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Mark Rose-Smith said:
Ah..so now we need to exercise the hi-fi to keep it performing to the best of it's abilities......does that mean I need to put a really good cake in my oven to work it out for it to cook other foods to it's best.lol
you would be amazed mark what people believe in

I do see theses CDs on a lot of speaker companies websites and seen them in some hifi shops as well I think I see richer sounds had some in there demo room the last time I went to my local .

insider9

Mark Rose-Smith said:
Ah..so now we need to exercise the hi-fi to keep it performing to the best of it's abilities......does that mean I need to put a really good cake in my oven to work it out for it to cook other foods to it's best.lol
Not just any exercise... yoga :)

Rethep

May 2, 2011
Visit site
insider9 said:
Found cable burn in CD on eBay.

What Is On The CD

Only if the CD contains some good yoga-exercises for the listener ;-), it is useful. And then again that can be found for free on the internet too.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
when a man have sex with same woman over and over again he can get into a ‘rut’... haveing a sex with the same woman for years and then wondering why your body is out of balance? Our sex doll takes your system through a full workout ! discover movements and totally change your component by bringing new life into your lovemaking

Wife ( slow burn process) does not cover your component in a way our blow up doll does.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts