Blown my budget but happy

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Had a listen to some bits today,completely blown my budget of £1000 but very happy.

Landed up with Naim cd5i(italic),naim nac122x,naim nap150x,pmc gb1+ which will be connected with chord carnival silver or can be replaced in future with better quality cable if everyone thinks the system deserves better.

Cant wait to pick it up next weekend,got to wait for speakers as demo ones were marked.

A

Anonymous

Lucky Duck.

You're going to be such a happy audiophile for a very long time. Every time I go to the local store I listen to the Naims he uses to demo the high-end totems. It tears my heart out that I'm young and poor and have a fiance who'd cut my foot off if I spent that much.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="shawn"]
Had a listen to some bits today,completely blown my budget of £1000 but very happy.

Landed up with Naim cd5i(italic),naim nac122x,naim nap150x,pmc gb1+ which will be connected with chord carnival silver or can be replaced in future with better quality cable if everyone thinks the system deserves better.

Cant wait to pick it up next weekend,got to wait for speakers as demo ones were marked.

[/quote]

Not too far over £1000...ha ha ha...That is one superb set-up however! Oh I wish I had some gb1s! I must be the only person in the world using Wharfedale EVO2 30 speakers with a £1300 amplifier!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts