Audiophile aps purepower 1050i

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guy's, i just purchased a purepower 1050i ac mains regenerator with battery back-up & i am absolutely blown away with it, i had it on home trial & to be honest it was something i had been mulling over for a while but was quite sceptical what the real world outcome would be, after installing it into my system the wife and myself were speachless to the drmatic effect it has to a home that may suffer from unclean & unstable mains, the dynamic range, bass, imaging & vocal projections are not just a little better if you listen close....it is so vivid to the point that we reverted back & the difference was stark, it also has quite the same effect on bluray images which is an added bonus & all your expensive equipment has the added protection as it is completely isolated from the mains & during a power cut it will keep going for a while allowing you to power down properly, has anyone else on the forum ever tried or even own any of these products as i would be interested to hear if the outcome was similar to my own, thanks for reading, Benny.

MattSPL

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Benny

Congratulations on your new purchase.

The Purepower certainly sounds interesting. Its something id like to try at some stage.

Cheers

Matt

A

Anonymous

cheer's Matt, judging by the response the purepower hasnt had wide use in the UK yet, shame considering the probability of just how many homes & systems that could really benefit from it, yeah Matt this has so much potential & i am blown away with it in the loop on my set-up, all the best mate, Benny.

MattSPL

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Benny

Its probably the cost that puts people off. You could buy a very good cd player for that money.

But the way to look at the Purepower is that it will improve every component in your system to a level not reachable by other means.

The Purepower will probably catch on slowly as people demo it and hear what your hearing.

Cheers

Matt

TRENDING THREADS