Any Funk Firm users?

6and8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
At some point I'll want to replace my 25 year old Pink Triangle LPT and move up the ladder soundwise. I've been reading about, but not auditioning, turntables from Rega and Michell but a couple of articles about Funk Firm's turntables interested me enough to email FF via their website. The reply came quicker than I expected going by what some forums have suggested about FF's attitude to customer service. I wanted to know if there was a dealer I could visit to look at and listen to the turntables, apparently there isn't. Their email suggested I give them my contact number so we can 'discuss options' - whatever that means. I know that while Arthur's turntables sound fantastic, there can be issues with build quality and customer and post sale service. That said, my LPT has done me proud for 25 years and all it's needed has been the occasional service and belt change. Going through a reputable dealer and opting for Rega or Michell is the safer route, but am I missing out on something? Anyone out there gone Funk Firm, how was it?

6and8 said:
At some point I'll want to replace my 25 year old Pink Triangle LPT and move up the ladder soundwise. I've been reading about, but not auditioning, turntables from Rega and Michell but a couple of articles about Funk Firm's turntables interested me enough to email FF via their website. The reply came quicker than I expected going by what some forums have suggested about FF's attitude to customer service. I wanted to know if there was a dealer I could visit to look at and listen to the turntables, apparently there isn't. Their email suggested I give them my contact number so we can 'discuss options' - whatever that means. I know that while Arthur's turntables sound fantastic, there can be issues with build quality and customer and post sale service. That said, my LPT has done me proud for 25 years and all it's needed has been the occasional service and belt change. Going through a reputable dealer and opting for Rega or Michell is the safer route, but am I missing out on something? Anyone out there gone Funk Firm, how was it?

Just thought you'd like one reply to your post but all I can say is I cannot recall anyone on this forum stating they used a Funk Firm turntable even though they seem to get favourable reviews.

6and8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, they're in Peterborough, I'm in London, I was hoping to find a dealer closer by. But could make a day of if, looking at their website they have a fantastic selection of turntables.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts