amp for ma bx6

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi i have the monitor audio bx6 and need som help to find a matching intregratedamp i listen to a lot of different music pop rock hiphop acoustic. My goal is to get so much live feeling as possible, I cant audition anyting because i dont have a hifi store near me. The amps that i have looked for is cambridge 650a, yamaha as500, and rotel ra05 and also wondering about some good cables what do you think i should go for. now i got the yamaha v1067 so gonna preamp.

Thanks

Zax89swe

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The best thing is to listen to it yourself, you will probebly find brands like marantz and rotel to sound nice. Keep away from the tricky yamaha a-s500 its not that quality in sound that makes it pleasent. A simple 70s amplifier got much better sound and has even more definition in bass where the yamaha is funk groovy and with that brightness omg THD 0.019 should be 21%. This is not a motorcykles forum I dont have any motorcycle-licence but kawasaki er5 99 got tremendous better suspension then a yamaha diversion 96. Never go yamaha again in my life even tho a expensive as-2000/soavo system sounded nice in the shop a couple of years ago.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the replys gonna check out the rotel and marantz how high up in price range should i go as i said i got the yamaha 1067avr so want the amp iam gonna buy to sound far better in stereo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts