Yet another question re: speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys,

I went to a hi-store today and found KEF's 2005.3 on discounted price (50% off). Now I am deciding whether to get this one or the Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema package.

I will be getting Denon's AVR-1911 and I will be using the system mainly for movies and music. Our living room/kitchen area is about 15 x 20 feet.

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

A

Anonymous

Hi ,

I'd be intrested to know peoples thoughts on this aswell. I'm considering both of these speaker packages but with a Denon 1910. I'm happy enough that movie sound quality will be good enough but am not sure about music playback. I'm considering replacing the Fronts with a pair of wharfdale diamond 10.1's or the QAcoustics 2020 in the hope that the sound quality for music playback will be improved over just using the Qacoustics 2000 speaker bundle.

Thanks

Chris

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The Q Acoustics will come out on top for music as it is a package based on hi-fi speakers. The KEF package is based on smaller, lifestyle type speakers which will be compromised musically due to their size. They sound good with music, but won't match up to the Q Acoustics in this respect.

KHT2005.3's sounds a little cheap at 50% off - are you sure they're .2's and not .3's? Definitely Black? There has been places clearing Silver packages which would understandably be cheaper as they're discontinued.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts