wots best settings?

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm currently borrowing one of these TVs and have been looking everywhere for the best settings but had no luck, I then decided to do it myself and my best settings are as follows:
Starting with the picture mode as standard,
Backlight - 100
Contrast - 100
Brightness - 47
**Sharpness - 60**
**Colour - 60**
**Tint - 0**
The settings that I have put a star nex to were settings that I couldn't change i.e. they were greyed out. The reason for this is that my 360 won't outpout sound through the HDMI port (even after the 'fix')the piece of rubbish, so I am using the VGA port for it, which I think looks better anyway. Then we have got the advanced settings, again the ones that have a star next to them, I couldn't change.
Advanced Settings:
Colour Temperature - Medium
**Fresh Contrast - Off**
**Fresh Colour - Off**
**Noise Reduction - Off**
Gamma - Medium
**Black Level - High**
**Eye Care - Off**
**Film Mode - Off**
And that is it, as I said earlier though, theese settings are from an XBOX 360 elite through VGA/RGB but the results of this are very good. If these settings still don't look correct then, if possible, reply with the item(s) thet you are using with the set and I will see if I can fiddle around and get some results with that set up. Hope this helps you.

A

Anonymous

cheers mate will give them a go just want to get the best setting for my bd player,as it only seems to let me get the 1080i pic not 720p dont know why,will let ya know how i get on ,thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hi mate, just had a little play, these settings were best for my Laptop (Running Vista 32-bit on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop with a crappy Intel 965 Series Graphics Card through HDMI to HDMI port 3) I found that changing the Backlight to 100, Contrast to 95, Brightness to 55, Colour Temperature to Cool and Black Level to Low, gave me the best image quality, although I am not too sure about the colours, they seem a bit 'fluffy' if you know what I mean? But yeah, the bloody thing wouldn't let me change the other settings for some reason, so it looks like I am going to have to get the best picture with the ultra-limited options I have. P.S. I also looked at a German forum but the settings they gave on there were dia so I didn't biother with them. But be assured, I will update you on my findings if I can get a better image than the previous two suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts