Android tv has no record feature

TvAL

Dec 23, 2023
Visit site
I bought a TCL android tv it has no record feature at all ( could not beleave this ), can't use a usb stick either. So can anyone tell me, is there any way to record on this tv

Last edited:

Messiah

Looking at the FAQ’s I found:

You must use a USB key, which must be inserted into the apparatus. This must be in FAT32 format, with enough capacity to enable recording (minimum of 1 GB) and a write speed of 8 Mbps. Count on 16 GB for 1 hour’s worth of recording. Only free channels can be recorded, and viewing these recordings can be done only on this TV due to copyright reasons. To make a PVR recording: Press "Option" on the remote control and select "PVR quick access" (OK). Then, press the red button (at the bottom of the remote control) to start the recording and press the green button to stop the recording manually. If you have opted for automatic recording, use the browsing arrows to adjust the recording time. If the recording time is reached, then the recording will stop automatically.

TvAL

Dec 23, 2023
Visit site
Looking at the FAQ’s I found:

You must use a USB key, which must be inserted into the apparatus. This must be in FAT32 format, with enough capacity to enable recording (minimum of 1 GB) and a write speed of 8 Mbps. Count on 16 GB for 1 hour’s worth of recording. Only free channels can be recorded, and viewing these recordings can be done only on this TV due to copyright reasons. To make a PVR recording: Press "Option" on the remote control and select "PVR quick access" (OK). Then, press the red button (at the bottom of the remote control) to start the recording and press the green button to stop the recording manually. If you have opted for automatic recording, use the browsing arrows to adjust the recording time. If the recording time is reached, then the recording will stop automatically.
@Messiah I don't seem to have any options like that on the scrern

TvAL

Dec 23, 2023
Visit site
@Messiah also the bluetooth on the TV is only for audio , wireless mouse or wireless keyboard, but there is an app I found on Google play store that let's me play videos through the tv. So is there an app with something that let's me record digital and satelite chanels and has storage, ( something like this sounds really good, you could just buy more TB of space or cloud, Instead of buying more usb sticks ) I looked for some app like this but found nothing . Or is there any other option

Thanks for the help by the way 👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts