Word verification????

idc

I have been asked to fill in a word verification box, the type you sometimes get to make sure you are not an automatic spam machine as it contains mis-shapen letters, when posting Spotify links.

This has only just started to happen.

Why? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

here, i got one too when posting on the same thread earlier..

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I didn't quite think my posts here were considered spam.
smiley-frown.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
We have put in place some anti-spam measures. Apologies for any momentary inconvenience.

Do you think it will be sorted today Andrew? This verification thingy is seriously doing my head in

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
aliEnRIK said:
Do you think it will be sorted today Andrew? This verification thingy is seriously doing my head in

Not sure what there is to be sorted: the system was put in place yesterday – just in time for a bank holiday, yay! – and will, I am told, take some time to 'learn'...

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
aliEnRIK said:

Not sure what there is to be sorted: the system was put in place yesterday – just in time for a bank holiday, yay! – and will, I am told, take some time to 'learn'...

Well last night and about the first 4 posts (and edits) on here today all had the verification

However (whispers)........its not popped up now for around 3 posts!

scene

daveh75 said:
scene said:
daveh75 said:
Aaargh!!! Why am i getting the word verification on every post?

I've removed the link from my signature and...

[EDIT] No word verification!

I don't have (and never have had) any links in my sig...

EDIT - And i'm still getting the annoying word verification on every post.

Ouch. Might just be worth going into your account and looking at your signature after disabling rich text (just in case there's some wierd hidden link...)

TRENDING THREADS