What to change a Meridian 507 Cd Player for?

Stack

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Hello, I have been away from the forum for couple of years but am getting back into my Hi Fi again. I have a Merdian 507 Cd player that is in mint condition and am looking at selling it. I have owned it since 2002 and am looking to change my system. However, being out of the Hi Fi game I do not know what would be a good player to replace it with.

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.:cheers:

Cheers Matt

Stack

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I am now using KEF Eggs and the REL Q150E Subwoofer due to lack of space, as I had to part with my Series 3 B&W 602's, 601's, LCR600 and 600's speakers:cry: Powering them is an Onkyo 876. However I am looking at getting a separate hi fi and home cinema system, so would be building the hi fi from the ground up again. I will be looking at spending about £1000 per item.

Cheers Matt

Stack

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I just want to see if there is anything out there that will give me a good sound but a bit newer. I have had it nearly 12 years now and I just fancy an update to my system.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I know what you mean, bit of boredom and want a change. I do it with TVs :)

but seriously I'd take that £1k for source and add it to the speaker budget.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi Matt,

Have you any idea what brands you may have access to?

This would be good to know, in order to be able to draw up a short list and go and do some demoing if possible.

Mac

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts