What did your system consist of when you joined the forum....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
No AV system- but a Panny 26" LCD.Stereo was a Technics midi system with ugly speakers.All in the same room and then I connected the midi to the TV.

Wife says I want the ugly speakers out and no wires anywhere so I join the forum. This led to the Panny TV,Kef 2005 and Onkyo 606.Then the new extension was defined as just sound and that led to the TEAC all in one and MA RX1 thanks to the mag and Frank Harvey Hi Fi. No regrets.(yet)

Oh and Mr G, I saw some of the Vienna range at Bristol for the first time.They really look mighty fine.

Ugly speakers + ugly wife = unhappiness
Attractive wife + good looking speakers = happiness

;)

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
My current tv and a ps3. Hifi was Arcam solo Mini with MA BR1s.

I have had and since upgraded BR5s, Monitor Audio BR CENTRE &Sub. A Roksan kc1 CDP and a Marantz NR1501.

To end up with with what I currently have, but am looking at further upgrades to my hifi and av amps.

Hi Gerrardasnails

I didn't have a system at home as such. I just had the great Pioneer A-400 when i joined the WHF Forum
smiley-smile.gif
and i still have the great Pioneer A-400 :bigsmile:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Before: Audiolab 8000A, Arcam Alpha CDP and Epos ES11, and now: Audiolab 8000A, Arcam Alpha CDP and Epos ES11!!
smiley-wink.gif
Although I have changed the speaker cables and the interconnect, and I've added a Fubar 4 for headphone/USB DAC duties.

What I'd be really interested to see is a [very long] list of all the components Thaiman's had since he joined, that would be some list I'll bet.
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts