Watch me build my home cinema from the ground up

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Not wanting to be out done, I thought I would create my own Home Cinema thread.

I'm still in the very early stages but hopefully, with a bit of imagination, you can see where I'm heading ;-)

building-foundation-2.jpg

A

Anonymous

PJ, you only repel your unnecessary but extraordinary service towards greater means. I'm looking forward to your posts!!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Octopo:PJ, you only repel your unnecessary but extraordinary service towards greater means. I'm looking forward to your posts!!!

Are you trying out some random sentence generator software this afternoon, oh coleoideac one?

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
Octopo:PJ, you only repel your unnecessary but extraordinary service towards greater means. I'm looking forward to your posts!!!

Are you trying out some random sentence generator software this afternoon, oh coleoideac one?

Oh, you fervently mock more than you're trumpiciousness allows you to.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

I suspect it is more hard than soft- in an alphabetic classification sort of way.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Octopo:Oh, you fervently mock more than you're trumpiciousness allows you to.

See, that's the problem with beta-testing random sentence generation software - every now and then it goes on the blink.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts