Vote for your favorite blu-ray dvd sound...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Nolia

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Flight of The Pheonix when the plane crushes in the desert. That is some awesome bass!! Day After Tomorrow when Ice breaks and the Japanese scene

A

Anonymous

bought flight of the phoenix bd yeserday , have to agree , the plane crash sounds brilliant , not a bad movie either ..

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
for a realy quick demo and presuming you have "Avatar" go to the ending credits where AVATAR is displayed in green once you have skipped the credits it displays a THX Demo which is totally amazing!!

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
After just 2 days of owning a Blu Ray player ( Sony BDP-S370) I would have to say that Batman Begins has some earthshaking scenes! I'm checking out other peoples faves for future reference!

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
grdunn123:After just 2 days of owning a Blu Ray player ( Sony BDP-S370) I would have to say that Batman Begins has some earthshaking scenes! I'm checking out other peoples faves for future reference!do you own avatar???

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
P12698340.jpg

Ecstasty Of Gold from The Good The Bad The Ugly.

This is just fantastic , most of the film looks like it was made this century and with the Master DTS soundtrack it's never sounded better plus a restored extended cut of the film and the other 2 dollars films as well what more can be said.

51wU8NVaV3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Don't let me be Misunderstood - The Good The Bad The Weird

Just a shame it's not the Korean version but it's still a great film.

R-109676-8.jpg

Pulp Fiction. the whole film.

Australian 1080i only it maybe but with Master DTS HD soundtrack it looks and sounds better than any other version i've seen or own.

51ODKJppz%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The house shootout from The Book Of Eli Demo quality stuff.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts