Twin HDMI outs on Blu-ray players......

lcd4ever

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
Is any company apart from Panasonic, incorporating this feature into their 2011 Blu-Ray players....? Was hoping Pioneer would, but since the they stubbornly refuse to even put 7ch analogue outs on their new 3d players I'm not holding my breath.

I bought my Yam RXV-1900 only 2 years ago and have no intentions of upgrading for a few years yet but still want the HD codecs if I upgrade my TV to a 3d model....

lcd4ever

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
Thinking I'll wait on the new Denon DPB-2012 which is 3-d enabled out of the box and, knowing Denon will have a seriously good set of analogue outs on board, hopefully we'll see a review quite soon.....

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
The point you're missing is that companies put twin HDMI outputs on their players there's less reason for people to buy their 3d compatible receivers, ditto the multi-channel outputs. Panasonic don't make an AV receiver (for this market at any rate), so it doesn't matter as much to them. Same with Oppo. There's no incentive for anyone else to add these features, as irritating as that point may be for some of us (myself included...).

lcd4ever

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
I kind of gathered that, lhc, from the fact that a certain company is giving 3d blu-ray players away with pricey new 3d av receivers.....

The new Denon Universal player does look like a good bet, if the picture is as sharp as the 3800BD I'll be well happy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts