True High Fideilty on Android phone

F

FunkyMonkey

Just got a HTC Desire HD and I stream music onto its standard application called "music" from my NAS - music that is ripped in WAV (lossless) format from CD's.

The sound is stunning through my budget level, closed-can Sennheisers. True high fidelity.Great, balanced sound, detailed, etc.

My question is, can anyone recommend an app that is more conducive to searching through my NAS, please?

A

Anonymous

Stunning is of course a relative term, but there you go...

Try UPnPlay http://sdf.ath.cx/upnplay/upnplay/ - presuming your NAS is providing a UPnP service?

F

FunkyMonkey

Stunning, from a man whose preferred medium is SACD through mid-range receiver and Tannoys, i.e. as good as my ears can appreciate.

Thanks for info.

airliebird

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
I stream Last FM on my Android Galaxy Portal Smart phone and play it through my Marantz PM6003 amp. The sound quality is fantastic it was a total suprise to how good it sounded.The phone does have Samsungs own DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine) built in which must be the reason for the sound quality. In fact I would go as far and agree with FunkyMonkey and say for such a basic set up it is stunning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts