Toshiba HD-EP35

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking for some balanced advice rom the WHFSAV team re the new Tosh HD DVD player. (Or anyone else with practical experience come to that). I have read the review of the machine in this months magazine and it seems mighty impressive for the money (It can be had for as little as £280 online at the moment). My question is though fr the price and the spec of the machine I would have liked to see it compared to the best Blu Ray player at the monment award winning Pioneer. As far as I can see the specs of the 2 machines are almost identical and in many ways as the Pio isnt 1.1 compatible the HD DVD player is actually better in this respect. Now at almost 600 quid cheaper can the Pioneer still be worth the cash??

Your thoughts???

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have a view on this. I am very keen to get the view of the WHFSAV team.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
As luck would have it, we've got a review of the Toshiba HD-EP35 as the lead First Test in the December issue of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, on sale tomorrow (Nov 15th). All will be revealed then! We've tested it against the new Blu-ray player from Sharp, the £400 BD-HP20.

A

Anonymous

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3509830/Toshiba-HD-EP35-HD-DVD-Player/Product.html. £269 and 7 free hd dvd plus free delivery, bargain.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andy Clough"]
As luck would have it, we've got a review of the Toshiba HD-EP35 as the lead First Test in the December issue of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, on sale tomorrow (Nov 15th). All will be revealed then! We've tested it against the new Blu-ray player from Sharp, the £400 BD-HP20.

[/quote]

I think thats the review he he is claiming to have read my friend

A

Anonymous

Indeed it is the review I have read. My question is simple is the Pioneer a better player than the Tosh pound for pound? As the machines are very similar in spec (The Pio isnt 1.1 complicant yet) can the extra spend be justified?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts