Three things

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Paul.

Start doing it part time then, loads of ways to make your hobby pay its way :) Weddings, Engagements shoots, Babies, stock galeries, hanging work in pubs or cafes, all sorts of things you can be doing on a weekend to ease your way in to it.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
bigboss said:
To be fair, disappointment stems from all the rumours people were fed. Apple has released a better version of the iPhone with really cool features.

We were right to trail the iPod news though... Farewell Classic!

Well you got 50% of the info right and i guess the people who said that there are going to be 3 versions 16, 32 and 64gig got it right but all of it was mainly guess work. Someone would get some of the specs rightin the end

Guess work isn't news, lets hope people don't make the same mistake again

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Clare, some rival sites are claiming that there was no death to the Classic - can you confirm that it has indeed passed to the great shoebox of defunct electronics under the the bed in the spare room?

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I know I'm not Clare, there is only one, but as I mentioned earlier in the chain of posts, the Classic is still available on the Apple Store, so it can't be dead

Paul.

They could potentially be running the stock down with an anouncement when the stock is depleated, but I would be very supprised to see the classic end without a 128gb touch available.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Andy C has amended his blog, so perhaps reports of its death are a bit Mark Twain..!

Lucky, I was about to buy one to replace my iPod Video/5 which is slowly ebbing away.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
I am sure the 8GB iPhone 3GS will be available on some very appealing contract deals....

Actually yes , ME!

my contract comes to an end efter christmas and i'm going pay as you go , so the 3GS seems perfect for my needs considering i own alot of apple products, the 3GS will just fit in nicely

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts